What You Should Know About Google Penguin 4.0
On September 23 just this year, the Google Core Algorithm has welcomed its new member which is the Google Penguin 4.0.
A lot of people have been awaiting for this. Following are Penguin 4.0 key features which will help many SEO specialists.
1. Penguin 4.0 is now available in all parts of the globe and in all languages. This would simply mean that everyone will follow the same rules while enjoying similar impact independence for all websites.
2. The real-time feature of Penguin 4.0 is the talk of the town. This would signify that the ranking of the page is subject to change as Google updates any information regarding the page or the linked pages. The impact of any of your actions can be noticed more fast than ever.
3. With this real-time feature, you’ll be able to recover fast from penalty. Your webmaster must improve the site and remove the harmful links, which is the common problems when the site is penalized. If this is the case, you will see the desired results in no time, after Google has recrawl your site’s pages.
4. Penguin 4.0 is a part in the core algorithm of Google. This is one of the huge announcements of Google about the update. This would mean that you should monitor the backlink profile regularly.
5. Penguin is more granular than before. The algorithm do not give its focus on the entire website but on the certain pages toxic links. The micro-penalties become more hard to track. For this reason, you have to regularly audit your website’s subdomains and particular pages that are extremely relevant.
Now, how can you ensure you benefit from this Penguin 4.0?
Penalizing a website in Penguin will never send you a notice what is the real situation. Some people only assume that they are penalized with they see indirect signs like declined positions or sharp drop.
Good thing, the results of the actions will be visible in no time. You can use this updated algorithm for your best interest. As the penalization process is done fast, so with the recovery process. Following are some ideas and tips to help you protect your site.
Always check your position. Be sure to have an email alert whenever there are changes in the position. The backlink profile needs to be cleaned to ensure it is healthy all the time. Regularly check the lost and new backlinks. The entire site can be protected when you do a backlink audit. This is a very important step since the Penguin is more granular. The last thing to consider is updating your disavowed file and setting up the properties in the search console for every subpath.
Suggested Article: click here to investigate